Hi there, @KimM,
I’m happy to help set up QuickBooks to automatically accrue vacation and sick time every anniversary date.
1. Click the Employees menu.
2. Select Employee Center.
3. Double-click the employee’s name.
4. Click the Payroll Info tab.
5. Click the Sick/Vacation button.
6. Fill out the necessary information.
7. Enter the Begin accruing sick time on and Begin accruing vacation time on dates.
8. Click OK.
9. Click OK again.
To ensure the vacation and sick time appears on the pay stubs, here are the steps:
1. Click the Edit menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Payroll and Employees.
4. Click the Company Preferences tab.
5. Click Pay Stub and Voucher Printing.
6. Check the Vacation used and vacation available and Sick used and sick available boxes.
7. Click OK.
8. Click OK again.
I’ve added this article in case you need additional information about setting up sick and vacation pay in QuickBooks Desktop: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1436940
Feel free to stay in touch with me if there’s anything else you need.