Hi there, DXT. Thanks for reaching out to the Community.
You can run a Vacation and Sick Leave report to get an exact amount of paid time off hours accrued by an employee during a given period.
1. In your left navigation bar, go to Reports.2. Enter Vacation and Sick Leave in your Find report by name search field.
3. Choose Vacation and Sick Leave.
4. Use the Employee menu to show which worker(s) you're looking for.
5. Hit Run Report.6. Click your amount displayed under CURRENT VACATION AVAILABLE for the employee you're reviewing.7. Utilize the Date Range drop-down to pick/enter which dates you want to review.
8. Press Run Report.9. Review your employee's HOURS ACCRUED column to see how many PTO hours they've accrued in the date range you entered.
You'll also be able to export and/or print a copy of this report by using your Share ▼ drop-down arrow in the upper right, then choosing either Export to Excel or Printer Friendly.
You can find many helpful resources about using QuickBooks in our help article archives.
Please feel more than welcome to reach out anytime. Have a lovely day!