Thank you, but I did the following, and still no taxes withheld:
1. Ran payroll update.
2. Checked W-4 status. Set to Married Filing Jointly for Federal and Withhold for state.
3. Employees are earning enough that Federal, State, SS, & Medicare should be being withheld.
4. Employees have not surpassed social security wage limit.
5. Ran "Update QuickBooks Desktop" then restarted computer then restarted Quickbooks.
6. Went into W-4 and specified that $100 "Extra Withholding" should be withheld each pay period. Still nothing withheld.
Any other ideas?