We appreciate the feedback, @doord.
When looking for product improvements, we always take your ideas into consideration. I recommend sharing your thoughts and suggestions to our product developers for future updates.
1. Go to the Gear icon and select Feedback.
2. Enter your suggestion, then click Next.
3. Click Skip and send message.
4. Select a Category.
5. Hit Send message.
You can also send your feedback by going to the following link: QuickBooks Online Feature Requests. I’ll make sure to do the same on my end.
In the meantime, please give our Customer Care Team a call for assistance in correcting your payroll liabilities. They have the necessary tools needed to perform the adjustment and pull up the account in a secure environment, which we are unable to do in this public forum.
Here’s how to contact support:
1. Go to: Get help with QuickBooks Online.
2. Click contact us.
3. Select Search for something else and type-in Customer Support.
4. Hit Search.
5. Scroll down and click Get Phone Number.
Please let me know how it goes after contacting them. If you have any follow-up questions, leave a comment below. I'm always here to help. Thanks for reaching out, I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.