Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Community Champion

Reply to message

B. It is the employer responsibility to issue W2 with correct name and SS#. Since the name is wrong what went to IRS is wrong and you need to create a W2C. You only are obligated to use last known address so send the correct name W2c to that address. If it still comes back you have done all you need do other than hold onto that W2c for 7 years (maybe)

Need to get in touch?

Contact us