cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:

Reply to message

@Vern 1 Thank you for joining this thread.  I understand your concern over paid invoice notifications unable to be sent to more than one email address.  Currently only the company email address gets notifications when invoices are paid. But, there is a workaround to set up another person to receive emails.  It was previously mentioned that you can add additional emails under QuickBooks account settings to copy additional email addresses.

You can add a second email address in the Cc field on the Message settings. Let me take you there:

1. Click on the Gear icon.
  2. Select Account and Settings.
  3. In the Sales section, click on the Messages section.
  4. in the Copy (Cc) new invoices to address field, enter another email address.
  5. Click on Save.   

Let your customers know to reply or send a message once they've paid the invoice. Then, both (company and the other email address) will receive the email from the customer.

We have more options on how to send forms to multiple email addresses, please check it out when you're available. 

For now, I can send it in as feedback. I'll take note about adding multiple email addresses so the owners can receive notifications when customers pay their invoices.

We are always working to improve our services to customers and appreciate your time to give feedback. Feel free to contact us again if you have any other concerns.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us