cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:

Reply to message

Welcome to the QuickBooks Community, marcia58, and thank you for choosing QuickBooks to do your business! I will be delighted to show you how to active your enhanced payroll service for QuickBooks Pro 2021. Here's how:

1. Go to Employees, then select Payroll
  2. From here, you would need to choose Install Payroll from Box.
  3. Enter in the field the Payroll License and Product Information. This can be found on the folder inside your box and the product number will be in the directions on the folder.
  4. Click Continue.
  5. Complete the areas in the Payroll Company Legal Information sections. Please note that the EIN will appear on the tax filings.
  6. In the Billing Information section, review the disclaimer and add the payment and contact information.
  7. Select Continue.
  8. Sign in to your Intuit Account, and click the Start Payroll option in the Confirmation.

Once this is complete, your new payroll subscription will be activated. To start, use this link to complete the Payroll Setup Interview to ensure you have the right payroll settings.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions during this setup process. My team and I will do our best to assist you! Simply comment or mention my name below. Until then, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us