cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Help us improve your self help experience. We'll donate $1 to WHO for every completed survey. Complete the survey now.

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

You're always welcome, @girishk1963.

I also appreciate you for taking the time to go through the steps shared by my colleague MaryLandT.

I’m glad the steps above were able to help resolve your query. However, the only way to record a commission in QuickBooks Online (QBO) is to manually create a bank deposit. I see having the option to have it done automate can benefit you and your business.

I’ll take note of this as a feature request on your behalf and pass it along to our product team. This way, they’ll consider adding this in future updates. Nonetheless, I’m unable to provide you a specific date as to when this feature will be available.

For now, I recommend checking our QuickBooks Blog page regularly. Here, you’ll stay updated on the current news and updates about QuickBooks.

I’ve also collected this resource that you can guide you through the detailed steps in case you need to record a refund to your customer.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with in managing your transactions in QBO. I’d be more than happy to help you out. Have a wonderful day ahead!

View solution in original post