Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:

Reply to message

Hello there, jeremy37,


You can create a journal entry to record the government paid-leave. Here's how:

  1. Select + New.
  2. Select  Journal Entry.
  3. Under Date, select the paycheque(s) date.
  4. (Optional) Input Entry # for journal entry.
  5. Click Save.

Make sure to consult your accountant to ensure you're using the correct accounts. 


If you're using a third-party application for payroll, you'll want to consult with them directly. Check this article: Third-party payroll integration.


Let me know if you need anything else.