cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Created with Sketch. Need to update your account details or payment information for QuickBooks Desktop? Click here for our step-by-step guide.
Created with Sketch. Need help running payroll? Watch our video or read the guide in our Product Tutorial.
Created with Sketch. Learn how to create and match bank rules in our video guide.
Created with Sketch. Get help with your T4A and T5018 forms.

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Hi there,

Glad to hear from you again. I trust that all is well on your end.  Trying to figure out why your Balance Sheet isn't matching your Trial Balance can be time-consuming, but don't worry, you're in good hands. I'll be happy to assist you with this so you can continue managing your books with ease. 

QuickBooks is a versatile program which offers a variety of features that help you streamline your work. Based on what you've described above, did you create USD journal entries on your account? The reason I ask this is that these journal entries aren't affected by a revaluation and this causes a difference between your Trial Balance and Balance Sheet. 

Feel free to get back to me in the comments below. I'd glad to help get you back on track ASAP.