cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Created with Sketch. Need to update your account details or payment information for QuickBooks Desktop? Click here for our step-by-step guide.
Created with Sketch. Need help running payroll? Watch our video or read the guide in our Product Tutorial.
Created with Sketch. Learn how to create and match bank rules in our video guide.

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Thanks for taking the time to look through your books to find these entries, JonSWR. I can appreciate why you chose to use a journal entry in these instances and I want to make sure you're able to sort this out so you can move forward with your entries in QuickBooks Online.

For this sort of situation, I recommend consulting an accountant. They'll be able to advise you not only on how to best handle this situation but also how to best record these kinds of entries moving forward if there's another way you can consider doing it. An accountant that's familiar with QuickBooks Online would be ideal, since they'll also know the options available in the program.

I have a feeling we may have shared the details about how to connect with an accountant using QuickBooks Online at one point or another, but I want to make sure that you have these details for certain.

The My Accountant tab is the place to go when it comes to working with an accountant in QuickBooks Online. There, you can use the email invite field to invite your accountant as a user or the Find a pro to help button to find someone to work with you. Don't hesitate to take advantage of this option, for which there is no extra cost. Working with an accountant is a superb way to ensure ultimate accuracy in your books.

See you next time you stop by Community!