Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to Message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Frequent Explorer **

Re: Upgrade to QB online migration

Hi there, I have not had an email from Michael, just phone conversations and a case number provided earlier. 

I have had 2 missed calls in 2 minutes at 3.29 and 3.30pm this afternoon, the time I was collecting my daughter from School and have had no further calls since.  I suggested to Michael this morning to allow a good 10 minutes between calls as it is possible in the space of a minute to even be on the loo and I don't take my mobile in there! 

I have to be honest, I have had no email from the engineers, only swift calls and it feels like a vague attempt, I did explain to Michael that the engineers had my email address and could email me with an update or any information required! I have now spent 3 days trying to speak to an engineer about the problem and have made Myself available and been on hold in total for over an hour on the phone across three days! 

Not sure what else I can do?  I cannot call the Engineers directly, I have no email address for the Engineers and no one is able to explain what the issue is?  I am working on a workaround and without this being resolved by MOnday, I will cancel QB Online and look at an alternative. 

Sorry, I am utterly fed up with the lack of proactivity,  poor Customer service and lack of communication from Quickbooks Tech team! 

Rachael