Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to Message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Reply to Message

I can imagine the situation you’re in right now @HUNTACE123.

I’m here to help and share with you some steps to isolate this issue. I recommend opening your QuickBooks Self-Employed (QBSE) account on a private (incognito) window. This way, we can verify if this is a browser-related issue.

There are times that the browser is full of frequently access pages that helps load the page faster. When piled up, this causes issues that affect the performance of your account. Using a private window helps us verify if this is as this doesn’t save any cache file. To start, here are the keyboard shortcuts you can use in opening a private window:

• For Google Chrome browser, press keys: Ctrl + Shift + N
  • For Mozilla Firefox browser, press keys: Ctrl + Shift + P
  • For Safari browse, press keys: Command + Shift + N 

From there, log in to your account and update your credit card to double-check. If you’re able to do so, I’d suggest clearing your regular browser's cache to fix this. If the issue persists, try using other supported browsers. That way, we can see and check if this is a browser-integrated issue.

Once you’re all set, you might want to check this article that can walk you through the steps in connecting your bank account to QBSE: Connect bank and credit card accounts to QuickBooks Self-Employed.

However, if you still wish to get in touch with our Support team, you can refer to the steps shared by college above in getting in touch with them.

If there’s anything else I can help you in updating your account, you can always tag me in your reply. I’ll be around to back you up. Have a good one and keep safe!