cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Re: Please can you fix the problem that that none of the report options are working in qb.

Hi there, @Wgeary.

Thanks for joining the conversation. I'm here to help share some information about the Sales by Item Detail report in QuickBooks Online.

I haven't found any similar cases reported to us. To single this issue out you can try accessing your QuickBooks using a private browser. This can help us determine if the issue is browser related.

Here are the different keyboard shortcuts to open a private browser:

• Google Chrome: press Ctrl + Shift + N
  • Mozilla Firefox: press Ctrl + Shift + P
  • Internet Explorer: press Ctrl + Shift + P
  • Safari: press Command + Shift + N

If it works fine, you can go back to your regular browser and clear its cache. The stored data can cause some odd errors and simply needs to be cleared from the browser. Please follow the outlined steps in this article depending on the browser you're using: Delete or disable cache and temporary internet files in your web browser.

However, if the issue persists after trying these steps, I'd suggest reaching out to our Customer Care Team. They have necessary tools such as screen-sharing that can help check your transaction and verify what's causing the issue.

This information should get you moving today.

Please let me know if you need additional assistance with this concern or any questions about QuickBooks. I'll be around to help you out. Have a nice day ahead.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us