Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Re: QB 2010 issues

Thank you for getting back to us, @sharve.

The error 12007 is sometimes caused when QuickBooks is unable to successfully connect to your internet. I can provide some details about this and help you update your QuickBooks version.

Oftentimes, applications or settings in your browser interfere with the update on your QuickBooks. You can check your internet connectivity and settings to successfully update your current version.

First, you'll need to test whether you can access other websites. To accomplish this, you'll need to download and run the TLS 1.2 Utility. This said, you'll also need to make sure that Internet Explorer is running as your default browser.

Once done, you can review the settings in your Internet Explorer to ensure that there are no problems in downloading the updates.

If you're still unable to download and install the new patch for QuickBooks Desktop, I suggest contacting our support team. This way, they can view your account in a safe environment and help you update your QuickBooks to the latest release. And so that you can successfully get along with your club accounting.

Here's how you can contact them:

1. On your QuickBooks account, press F1 on your keyboard.
  2. Click on Contact Us.
  3. Enter or select a topic.
  4. Click on Start a message.

Please fill me in if you have any other questions. I'll be here to assist you.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us