Thanks for getting back to us, @staci just.
The QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair tool that my colleague provided is currently available in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT) for Windows. Since you're using the Mac version, let's perform other troubleshooting steps that can help us fix this.
To start off, let's use the coarse adjustments to align the checks purchased from Intuit. Here's how:
1. Go to the File menu, then pick Printer Setup.
2. Select Check in the Form Name drop-down.
3. On the Printer type drop-down, choose Continuous (Perforated Edge).
4. Click the Align, then the Coarse button. Hit OK on the pop-up message.
5. Check the pointer line and note the number closest to the arrow points.
6. Enter this number in the Pointer Line Position field, then OK.
I'm including an article which provides more information about how to use the coarse adjustments: Align checks, invoices, and other forms for continuous-feed (dot matrix) printers.
That should get you fixed right up. Please let me know how it goes because I want to ensure that you're able to print your checks with the correct alignment. Take care always.