cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:

Reply to message

We can do the verify and rebuild steps, dmi-morgan.

I have checked if we have an ongoing investigation, and I've found nothing as of this time. 

A damaged data file may be the one causes the error. We can confirm this by performing the verify and rebuild steps. I'll show you how:

1. Click the File menu.
  2. Select Utilities, and then select Verify Data.
  3. If you receive an error message, let's try searching it on our support site for specific instructions to resolve it.
  4. If you'll be prompted that your data has lost integrity, it indicates that you have a damaged file. We'll have to rebuild the file.

We can do this by clicking the File menu. Select Utilities, and then Rebuild Data. Next, select OK to create a backup copy of the file. Select where you want to save the backup. Then, when the rebuild has complete, select OK.

Afterward, let's set up your email preference again. Then, try sending a statement again.

If you still get the same thing, it would be best to reach out to our Phone Support team. An agent will take a look at your file and verify the issue further.

1. Go to this page: Contact Us.
  2. Select QuickBooks Mac Desktop.
  3. Click the Search for something else box.
  4. Enter I can't send a statement from QuickBooks Desktop for Mac.
  5. Click Search.
  6. Click the Start a Message button.

If you still have other concerns, just let me know. Feel free to tag my name in your Reply.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us