Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Hello there, @rd20201.

This isn’t the kind of customer service we want you to experience. As mentioned by my colleague above, there's an ongoing investigation about this issue. Rest assured that this has been reported and will be prioritized by our Engineering Team.

I highly suggest reaching out to our Customer Support Team so they can get your account information and add you to the list of affected users just provide the investigation number INV 0671. This way, you’ll be notified of any updates on the progress of the investigation via email.

In the meantime, we can set up and use webmail in sending your emails in QuickBooks as a workaround, here's how:

1. Go to the QuickBooks Edit menu and click Preferences.
  2. Choose Send Forms.
  3. Under My Preferences section, select Web Mail.
  4. Enter your email address and select your provider from the Email Provider drop-down.
  5. Select the Use Enhanced Security checkbox and select OK.
  6. When prompted, sign in to your Intuit account.

See this article for detailed steps: Webmail to work with QuickBooks.

Due to the outbreak, we have limited staffing and have reduced our hours to 6:00 A.M. -6:00 P.M. PT Mon-Fri. Rest assured, we will resume normal hours as soon as possible.  

Please get in touch with me here should you need additional assistance. I'm always here to lend a hand. Take care.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us