Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Greetings, @pammyaz.

I'd like to help and addressed your concern right away. Can you share with me the details you need help with? Additional information is appreciated.

Nonetheless, let's open your QuickBooks Online (QBO) account via a private or incognito window. This way, we can roll out the possibilities of a cache issue. Pilled up data from the browser can affect the views of your QBO account. Here are the keyboard shortcuts in opening a private window:

• Google Chrome: Ctrl + Shift + N
  • Mozilla Firefox: Ctrl + Shift + P
  • Safari: Command + Option + P 

If you're able to view the Contact Us button while in a private window, then, we'll have to clear your regular browser's cache. This will delete the cache stored from the browser and help it to function efficiently.

However, if the issue persists, I recommend using a different browser. This way, we can check if this is a browser-related issue.

You might also want to check our Help articles page for future reference. From there, you can read great articles that can guide you in managing your QBO effectively.

Let me know if there's anything else you need help with. Know that I'm always here to help you anytime. Take care and keep safe!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us