Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Level 1

Reply to message


If the difference will be receivable, then don't do anything. If they have deducted for some reason and if you assume it will not come back then you can pass the JE for the difference as rent expenses and credit to Security Deposit Receivable account.


Need to get in touch?

Contact us