Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Hey there, andrew-L. Thanks for trying the troubleshooting steps presented by my colleague.

I went ahead and took a look in our test drive account to see if other users are experiencing the same result when using Tab (on a keyboard) to move from one field to another. It presented me with the same results you're seeing:

Since this is now how the product functions, your best workaround will be to make use of a mouse when necessary.

Changes like this are generally discussed in our What's New in QBO Archives. The most recent article published there is for July 2020, and it doesn't mention anything about this update. There should be one released for August as well. I recommend keeping an eye out for that.

If you'd like to submit feedback about these recommendations you're interested in seeing, there's a way to do it while signed in:
1. Use your Gear (⚙) icon.

2. Click Feedback.
3. Enter your suggestions and/or comments.
4. Hit Next.
5. Choose Skip and send message.
6. The available drop-down menu can be used to pick an appropriate category.
7. Select Send message.

Your feedback is definitely considered valuable to Intuit. It will go directly to our Product Development team to help improve user experiences in the platform. Feature requests can be tracked through our Customer Feedback website.

If there's anything else I can help with, feel more than welcome reach out anytime. Have a fantastic day!

View solution in original post

Need to get in touch?

Contact us