Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:

Reply to message

Hi there, @ASL30.

Thanks for adding a screenshot and all the data you've given, for me to understand the situation. I'm here to help and provide some insights about the Information Changed prompt you're getting. 

Currently, we're unable to turn this feature off in QuickBooks Desktop and as well as in changing the available options showing. This message window is a default prompt designed to make sure users are aware of the changes made in the transaction. In which this allows you to choose whether to change the current or affect the past transactions. 

To ensure the past transactions will not be affected for the changed made or when creating a new invoice, you can select No to save. I understand how the specific option you're looking is beneficial to your business. Our developers periodically update and release new features for QuickBooks Desktop. They might change how this works in the future. I'd encourage to visit the What's New section on your QuickBooks Desktop, to be updated with our latest news and updates including product improvements or open this link to view our product update blogs.

In case you need help with other processes and workflows in QuickBooks Desktop, feel free to visit its articles. Check them here and look for a specific topic. 

If you've got any questions in managing your data, let me know by commenting below. I am here to help. Have a nice day.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us