I am researching the best and simplest way to accept orders and process payments on our website for professional services (no inventory) with an app that integrates with Quickbooks Online.
Being out of my comfort zone, I am looking for insight, understanding, and recommendations from those with knowledge and experience. My research has resulted in more questions than I have answers.
I am not sure if I am even asking the right questions but here goes!
1. Does an app like Square, Stripe or others require that you use their Merchant Services?
2. If so, the per transaction price is important to find out, correct?
3. How long does it take from the time an order is placed / payment made to receive the funds in your bank account?
4. Is there an additional app required to synch the data to Quickbooks Online?
5. How long does it take on average to set this up from start to accepting orders when there isn't an inventory?
6. What apps do you recommend? Pros and Cons?
7. What else do I need to ask or be aware of?
Thank you for taking the time to answer or point me in the right direction. I appreciate the Quickbooks Community that shares their knowledge!