Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Community Explorer **

Re: Confusing invoice layout in emails

I have the same problem. It just started happening today. Plus, I've lost the ability to print my invoice copy from within the Save/Send preview window.

What is going on??? This has nothing to do with our templates. When i print out my invoice using the print dragdown it looks the same as my template.

The worst thing is that it's confusing to the customer. There are just too many options here that don't make sense:

They see an unattractive version of my logo with the company name in large letters below my already self-contained logo. 

Next, a big blue box with the dollar amount HUGE inside, the due date, a black "Print or Save" button, and the words Powered by Quick Books. Sorry but they DON'T need to be smacked in the fact with your branding. What are you, Vistaprint?

Then, there is the main information from the invoice in bleah letters on a gray background.weird truncated version of the invoice

Then, below that ANOTHER black box that says Print or Save that opens the invoice in a web browser.

Then, the QBO LOGO AGAIN with a bunch of All rights reserved CRAP and links to their privacy, security and Terms of Service.
    Then FINALLY, at the very bottom, a viewable PDF of my invoice the way I created it.

Quickbooks, I am VERY unhappy with this change. It looks ridiculous and unprofessional and the fact that there was no notification for it, frankly, sucks. I am not paying for this service so you can splash your brand all over my invoices.