Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Re: FUTA and SUTA historical data

Hello there, CherylvdM.


Let me point you to the right support that can help you reconcile historical data for the payments made from previous years. 


Since I want this to be taken care of, I recommend you get in touch with QuickBooks Payroll Team. They'll be able to assist you with reconciling payments for Federal and State Unemployment from previous years.


Here's how you reach them:

  1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Online company.
  2. Click the Help icon in the upper right of the screen.
  3. Select Contact US on the pop-up. 
  4. Enter what you're needing assistance with in the How can we help? field and choose Continue
  5. Click Get a callback.
  6. Enter your contact information.
  7. Select Call me.

Just in case you'd like to know more about recording prior tax payments . 


Let me know if you have follow-up questions about this, I'd be delighted to answer them for you.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us