cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Re: How do I round prices on an invoice? Quickbooks only rounds the total amount, but not the price.

Hi there, @Einstein.

Please allow me to join the thread and help share additional information about rounding up prices on invoices.

In this case, you don't need to purchase a new version of QuickBooks, the workaround provided by my colleague MikiD is to update the amounts/prices on your invoices to the correct/desired prices. If you wish to update the invoices previously created, you have to open them and update the amount individually.

On the other hand, as of now, we don't have an exact time frame on how long does our developer take to implement this feature. However, you may visit our QuickBooks Blog to stay updated with the latest QuickBooks news and updates. For the link, you may check it here: The QuickBooks Blog.

In addition, you can also check/read our QuickBooks Desktop help articles for your reference in the future: Help articles for QuickBooks Desktop.

Please don't hesitate to add a post/comment below if you have any other invoices or QuickBooks concerns, I'll be always here to help you. Have a good day ahead!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us