Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Level 6

Reply to message

You should ask your accountant. Many entries like the one you describe are created  for accurate financial recording in the previous year and should be reversed on the first day of the current fiscal year. 

View solution in original post