cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Created with Sketch. Visit our new QuickBooks News section for news, updates, and opportunities to give feedback.

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Hello there, 

Thanks for joining the thread and providing your feedback about exporting GIFI files from QuickBooks Online. 

As I said in one of my comments above, I know that accountants are an investment and can be costly. QuickBooks Online is designed to be user-friendly and straightforward, meaning you're certainly able to run your business without the help of an accountant. Certain features, however, require partnership from accounting professionals. QuickBooks Online ProAdvisors use Accountant subscriptions, which they can link up with your account. They have different features available to them, such as the "Undo Reconciliation" feature, and the ability to export GIFI files. 

Although regular user accounts aren't able to export GIFI files directly from QBO, most of the data in your account can be exported to Excel. QuickBooks helps keep tax time stress-free by providing numerous reports, and tax return filing options that are made to make your life easier.

I know at the end of the day you'll have to make the right decision for you and your business, but I'd sure hate to see you go. Our team is standing by to help you accomplish your goals. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our technical support team at 855-253-1536 from Monday-Friday 9am-8pm EST, and Saturdays 9am-6:30pm EST. 

If you have any other questions, let me know. 

Cheers.