Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Level 15

Reply to message

@marc91215

"qbteachmt

What is an "Established Community Backer"?"

I have no idea; Intuit has these designations as part of their expectation that this is a Social Networking Platform and that we all are here for fun, not for business. So, in the "old" platform, about a dozen of us "power users" are "badged" as designated All Stars. The Intuit Employees have a Badge and their username has Intuit in it, at the Old Platform for peer user community forum. Now that they are trying to migrate to this Community, an update of their old Social Networking for business owners, they seem to have enabled over a dozen badges: likes, kudos, cheers, ask, ask More, read, share your website, trailblazer, loved, contributor, 7-day streak, 30-day streak, etc. Have you clicked top right on your own Avatar and then go to your Profile page, the top right, see Latest Badges Earned? It seems to be some sort of scavenger hunt process.

Right now, you are an Established Member; see what happens after a bit more participation. I will kudo your reply here, or whatever shows available. Let's see if I can get you some Frequent Flyer Miles!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us