In an effort to reorganize my Chart of Accounts, where I have a number of Subaccounts, I added ID numbers. Don't ask me why, but I thought it would allow me the flexibility to rearrange things.
Before adding the numbers, all the Subaccounts were nicely indented under their proper Main account. After adding numbers, all accounts are piled on top of each other, no indent. Although the Subaccounts are under their Main account, visually it is difficult to separate them.
I figured that by removing the ID numbers it would revert back but it has not. I've shut the program down a number of times and it still shows up as described above.
When I create a Report, which I'm working on now for our Tax Accountant, the Subaccounts are indented properly. But I need to fix the visual display on my Chart of Accounts.
Please advise. Thanks.