cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Re: Can I customize payment receipts? I know we can customize templates for invoices. I'd like to...

Thanks for joining in this thread, blumtn.

I'm here to help and provide you with some information about adding a due date to payment template in QuickBooks.

Right now, adding a due date to payment template is unavailable in QuickBooks Desktop. However, there's a variety of templates that you can customize in QuickBooks such as invoices, estimates, credit memos, sales orders, purchase orders, sales receipts, statements, and packing slips.

Here's how:

1. Click Lists at the top menu bar.
  2. On the drop-down list, click Templates.
  3. Choose the templates you want to customize.

I can see how important it is to customize the payment template to add the due date. I'll be sure to take note of your suggestion about this option.

You may find this article helpful: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Help-Articles/Use-and-customize-form-templates/m-p/207841.

For additional help, feel free to reach out to our QuickBooks Desktop Support. You can get our most updated contact number here:

1. Within your QuickBooks Desktop, click Help at the top menu bar.
  2. Click Contact us.
  3. In order to route you to the correct support expert, we need to know what type of question you have. Give a brief description of your issue and click Continue.
  4. We’ll provide you a few options. You choose which one is best for you.

Feel free to post a reply below if you need more help with customizing a template in QuickBooks Desktop.