Thanks for trying out the steps provided by @ClayJ. I’m here to share some insights on how to increase the font size of your QuickBooks Desktop.
The steps given by my colleague is another option you can take in changing your QuickBooks font size. There are other 2 solutions you can try:
Solution 1: Change the Desktop View Preference.
1. Click the Edit menu and select Preferences.
2. Choose Desktop View and proceed to My Preferences tab.
3. Under the View section, choose One Window.
4. Click OK.
Solution 2: Change QuickBooks Properties.
1. Close QuickBooks.
2. Right-click the QuickBooks icon.
3. Select Properties, and then go to the Compatibility tab.
4. Check the box next to Disable display scaling on high DPI settings.
5. Select Apply, and then click OK.
If you’re still having trouble with your QuickBooks resolution, try modifying your Windows DPI settings. You may want to check out this article for the steps: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1774495.
Please know that modifying the default settings will affect other programs on your computer. If you wish to only change your QuickBooks font size, I’d recommend sending feedback to our Development Team for consideration in future software updates.
You can do so by following the steps below:
1. Click the Help menu at the top.
2. Select Send Feedback Online.
3. Choose Product Suggestion.
Let me know if you have questions, I’ll be around to help. Wishing you the best!