Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Hi there, @Trying to work.

I'd also want to make sure all transactions created in QBO are automatically saved. This way, I wouldn't have to start things over when unexpected behavior occurs while working in my account.

As mentioned by @SophiaAnnL, the time of inactivity is based on the time that you last clicked the Save button. To keep you logged in, set the Sign Me Out If Inactive for 3 hours.

This way, you can save the transactions and continue any processes you’re working in QBO. Here's how:

1. Go to the Gear icon at the top to select Account and Settings under Your Company.
    sign.png
  2. This will display the Account and Settings page. From there, tap the Advanced tab on the left panel to choose the Pencil icon for Other Preferences.
    sign1.png
  3. In the Sign Me Out If Inactive for section, click the drop-down to select 3 hours.
    sign2.png
  4. Click Save and then Done.

I can see that a lot of customers have the same need about the AutoSave feature. Your voice is important to us, and ideas like this help identify what we need to improve on for consideration in future enhancements.

I'll be sending a product suggestion on your behalf based on this interaction. You can also visit the QuickBooks Blog to learn the latest news about the product and get some tips on how to run your business seamlessly.

Reach out to me whenever you have any questions or concerns. Please know the Community has your back, and I’m here ready to help you. Have a good one.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us