Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Let's perform some troubleshooting steps to get the invoice link working, kerry17.

I've checked here on our end and there's no reported case where the link is not showing in the Copy link box. To better isolate if this is a browser issue or not, let's access QuickBooks Online (QBO) using a private or incognito window. 

Here's how you can access private browser:

• Google Chrome: Ctrl + Shift + N
  • Microsoft Edge: Ctrl + Shift + P
  • Firefox: Ctrl + Shift + P
  • Safari: Command + Shift + N

Then, go to the invoice transaction and click the Save and share link to see the link in the Send your customer a link to their invoice page. 

invoice01.PNGinvoice02.PNG

If it works, let's clear your browser's cache to delete temporarily stored files and free some space on your browser. You can also use other supported, up-to-date browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Mozilla Firefox.

If the same thing happens, let's try clearing Intuit-specific cookies to refresh website preferences on your program. Just go to Step 2: Clear Intuit-specific cookies from your browser section in this article: Clear cache and cookies to fix issues when using QuickBooks Online.

To learn more about send invoices, you can check out this article: Send an invoice.

I've got a link here where you can find articles about managing invoices in your account: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/sales-and-customers/invoices/08?product=QuickBooks....

I'm just one reply away if you need a hand with creating recurring transactions or any QBO related. I'll eb here to ensure your success. Have a great weekend.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us