Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Welcome back to the Community, Jay-M-21. Thanks for following up with us about this situation.

It sounds like you got to the right place. I checked to see if there's been any changes to these contact us features and from what our recently updated (22 hours ago) article about it says, agents are still available.

It's possible that Intuit wasn't open for chat or phone support when you were trying to reach out through the instant messaging and callback options. I see you're using QuickBooks Pro, their support hours for chats and callbacks are from 6:00 AM PST - 6:00 PM PST (Monday through Friday) and 6:00 AM PST - 3:00 PM PST on Saturdays. There's no support available through these processes on Sundays, however the Community forum is always here to help.

Obviously, at this point Intuit is recommending you to contact our Technical Support team, so I do want to help assure you're able to get in touch with them. I'd recommend using the Get a callback option so that you're contacted by an agent that can assist. Due to staffing challenges, it's possible your request may take some time to come through, but you will receive a callback after submitting the form to us.

If you're trying to make use of this feature while Intuit is available, but you're still seeing messages that say there's limited staffing and aren't able to get passed that to send your request our way, I'd recommend making sure your QBDT application is up-to-date with it's latest release.

Please feel welcome to respond in this thread if you still bump in to issues while contacting support within your product. I'll be here to help. Have a great day!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us