Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Reply to message

Hello there, @jlamperez9.

Thanks for trusting your concern to us. I can provide information with regards to recovering a deleted template.

At this time, there's not a way to retrieve a deleted template in QuickBooks Online.

While the feature you need isn't available, I encourage you to send feedback straight to our product developer to let them know you'd like this added. QuickBooks Online is a constantly evolving platform and the voice of users, like yourself, helps steer the changes that occur.

Here's how:

1. Go to the Gear icon.
  2. Choose Feedback.
  3. Enter your request/product suggestion, then click Next.
  4. Select Feedback as the Category.
  5. Click Send message.

Additionally, I want you to know that your voice matters and I'm going to submit feedback based on this interaction. Feedback is sent to the Development Team for determining what features and systems to implement for users.

For future references, I'd like to leave some helpful articles and tutorial about the Custom Form Styles in QuickBooks Online:

That should give you information about recovering deleted templates. Let me know how things go once you've tried the steps. If you should need anything, I'm just a reply away. Have a most lovely day.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us