cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Level 1

Splitting between business and personal expense

Hello

 

I use my cell phone for my 2 small businesses and personal reasons. When I create a rule

I split them as 75, 10 for the businesses....and 10% for personal

 

I don't want the personal expenses to be in the reports or anywhere else. Is there a way I can just spilt the bill 75% and10% totaling 85%, and not including the personal expense at all? Quickbooks tells me the total has to be 100%. 

 

Thanks

Need to get in touch?

Contact us