Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Level 1

Reply to message

Thanks for the prompt reply, @Ryan_M .

"On the Choose Billable Time and Costs window, you'll need to tick the Print selected time and costs as one invoice item box. This way, the markup amount isn't visible when you send out the invoice for it."

This is how I have been doing it when working with expenses that get passed on (and marked up) to the client, so thanks for that confirmation that I'm doing this correctly.

"As for your second question, there isn't a need to hide the item itself. You can follow the same step I mentioned above, so the markup amount is invisible to your client. The system will still calculate the correct amount in this situation."

This is where I'm having trouble. In the Billable Time and Costs window, on the Items tab, I don't have an option to markup the item. How then do I add a markup? Please see the screenshots below for clarity. And please not that the window behavior is the same for the items tab whether or not items are present and/or checked. 

Further guidance would be appreciated! 

Thanks again. Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 18.11.22.jpgScreen Shot 2020-11-06 at 18.21.46.jpg

Need to get in touch?

Contact us