Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Level 1

Reply to message

I ended up finally getting competent support from the Priority circle. It would have been great if the Intuit tech support staff, including Enterprise specific tech support would have known even a little bit about this problem.  I spent 1.5 hours on the phone trying to get guidance and was finally told that a manager would call me back in 24 hours.  Then I had to log in and write an email to the Community.  2 hours of executive time wasted because of Intuit's software change and lack of team training. 

Staff didn't even know about the critical asterisk next to roles.  It is very apparent that much more training is required for these staff members.  Intuit does not care about their customers time enough to do proper training and just think of the poor staff members that have to feel incompetent every day when dealing with questions because their company doesn't care enough to invest adequate time and money in their careers.  When it comes to staff performance, pay more and you will get more. 

Need to get in touch?

Contact us