cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
QuickBooks Team

Re: W-2 There are no forms in this category.

Thanks for letting me know about this, @djrobbo.

I'm here to help make sure that you can view and print W-2 forms in QuickBooks Online (QBO).

I checked if there's an ongoing issue about this but there isn't currently one. To isolate this, try logging into your QBO account using a different or a private browser. There are times that the browser is full of frequently-accessed page resources, thus causing some errors and/or unusual responses. To use a private browser, here's how:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl + Shift + N (Google Chrome).
  • Ctrl + Shift + P (Firefox or Internet Explorer).
  • Control + Option + P (Safari).

Once logged in, go back to the Payroll Tax Center and click the Annual Forms again to double-check. If it'll work, return to your default browser and perform clear cache to remove temporary internet files on your computer.

Before doing so, make sure to take note your saved passwords and URLs. Once done, here's a helpful article with the steps on how to perform clear cache: How do I clear my browser cache and temporary Internet files?

Just in case, you can also check out this article for more information: Print W-2 forms.

That's it! Give this a try and let me know how it goes by leaving a comment below. Please know that I'm only a post away if you have any follow-up questions. Wishing you and your business continued success.