Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:
Senior Explorer *

Re: WA Paid Family and Medical Leave

I am nowhere nearer to an answer than when I first posted.

I have read the Revised Code of Washington Title 50A Family and Medical Leave Program.

I have read the Washington Administrative Code 192-500 and following regarding Paid Family and Medical Leave.

I have read the material on the Washington Employment Security Department website regarding Paid Family and Medical Leave.

I believe I have a reasonable understanding of the law, codes, rules and regulations.

I have serious doubts that Intuit's application as currently released adequately addresses one specific aspect of the law, codes, rules and regulations. I have serious doubts that the application will work properly for employers 1) with fewer than 50 employees (who are not required to pay the employer portion) and 2) who choose to pay the employee portion.

Perhaps updates will be released at a later time.

But for now, no one at Intuit--either in this Community or on the telephone help desk--not one person has given me a straight solution to the problem.

Perhaps I am the only one with this problem. But as the law allows these elections, shouldn't Intuit's application address them?

Obviously I am extremely frustrated.

Please do not respond unless you have a specific instructions for the solution to the problem.