Need to resubscribe? No problem! We'd love to have you back.
You should be prompted to resubscribe as soon as you sign into the QuickBooks Online company. If not, follow the steps below:
Log in to your QuickBooks Online company.
- Select Settings ⚙ at the top.
- Under Your Company, choose Account and settings.
- Select Billing & subscription, then Resubscribe.
- Enter the updated payment account and company billing information.
- Make sure the billing address is up-to-date and matches the address on your most recent card statement.
- Make sure every field on the payment method screen is filled in, including the postal code.
- Make sure there are no special characters or symbols (such as , # or *) in your address. Special characters will cause errors.
- Make sure your contact number is formatted correctly, using the +area code.
- Select Subscribe.
- Select Authenticate and then NetBanking.
- Approve the banking mandate and proceed. Note: The ₹ 36000.00 is not a one-time charge. The mandate is the maximum amount of money your bank will allow to be deducted from your account over a total of 3 years.
- This should take you to your bank’s website.
- Follow the process and enter the one time password when required. Once payment is gone through the details would then be saved.
|Note:||From 1 April 2021, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) mandated Additional Factor Authentication (AFA) for recurring payments on Credit and Debit cards. This means that the setup of new recurring card payments is currently not supported by some banks. Due to a high failure rate for new card payments, we have temporarily suspended the Credit/Debit card option and any payments for QuickBooks must be made through NetBanking.|
To add or update payment information to your account for the first time, you'll need to select NetBanking and add your account details. Whilst the option to add Corporate account details is unavailable, you can use a Current or Savings account.
When setting up NetBanking, you'll be asked to approve a specified mandate amount. In most cases, the mandate amount will be ₹ 36000.00 for three years, this may differ depending on your bank provider.
You'll be able to switch to card payments at a future date once they are supported. We apologise for this inconvenience and understand this may cause disruption to your business. We are working to find a solution, and make additional payment options available as soon as possible.
Will I be back-billed for the time the account was inactive?
No. It is QuickBooks Online's policy not to back-bill.
Will my data still be available?
We preserve your company data for 365 days after the cancellation date. If you resubscribe within that time, your data will still be available.
Will I be charged immediately?
Billing for all QuickBooks Online accounts happens overnight, so the charge does not occur until after midnight.
Example: Resubscribe on 01/06/2018 - Next charge date would be 02/06/2018 and the charge would occur very early on 02/06/2018.
Can I resubscribe using the mobile app?
Billing and Subscription is currently available only in the web version of QuickBooks Online. You need to log in using a computer browser.