Learn how to review and accept bank transactions using the Quickbooks Online mobile app.
Did you know you can update and accept any changes you make to bank transactions on your mobile device? In this article, we'll show you how.
To review and accept bank transactions in the mobile app follow these steps.
- From the mobile app's main menu, select Banking.(Note: On the iPad if you have multiple accounts select the drop-down arrow to see your list of bank accounts, can choose the one you want.)
- Select New Transactions.
- Select Recognised to review transactions QuickBooks has already recognised, categorised, and matched for you.
- If the transaction is correctly categorised and matched, swipe right to accept it. If the transaction is incorrectly categorised and matched, select the transaction and make changes if necessary.
- Select Accept.
- Select All to see any remaining, uncategorised transactions.
- Select the transaction, review and add categories as necessary. Then Accept.