If tax is enabled for the company, please update the TIN number in the Tax Registration Number text box. Please follow the steps below:
- Select Taxes from the left menu.
- Click on "Rates & Settings" link under the VAT tax agency
- Click on "VAT Settings" link
- Enter the TIN number in the Account Number text box
- Click "Save" button and click "Back" button to come back to the Tax page.
Now when-ever VAT tax is used in the invoice the TIN number will get printed. However, please note, if the invoice created with "Out of Scope of Tax", tax registration number will not print.
If you would like to print TIN number in the invoice weather tax is used in the transaction or not, you will have to include the TIN number in the address of the company. Please follow the steps below:
- Select the Gear icon at the top > Company Settings
- Under contact info section edit the address and add your company TIN number
- Click Save & click Done to go back to your previous screen.
As another work around, you could upload your custom template in QuickBooks which includes your company TIN number. Please click here to know more about the invoice template upload feature.