Paybooks is a leading payroll application integrated with QuickBooks India. If you'e an existing user of Paybooks through QuickBooks, this is an important update.
Paybooks can now be accessed through the Apps tab in QuickBooks. If you're an existing Paybooks user, then you won't see Paybooks in the Employees page or tab in QuickBooks.
- In the left navigation bar, select the Apps tab.
- If you'e a user with Accountant access, you won't see Apps. Login as a Company Administrator or as the Master Administrator to proceed.
- If you don't see the Apps tab, copy and paste https://sg.qbo.intuit.com/app/appcenter/findapps into your browser's address bar and hit Enter/Return.
- Select My Apps.
- Select Paybooks and in the Action ▼ dropdown, select Launch.
- This action will launch Paybooks in a new browser tab.
- You'll be automatically signed into the full Paybooks experience.
Note: We're aware that certain Master Administrator and Company Administrator users are unable to see the Apps tab in QuickBooks at this time. We're actively investigating this occurrence. In the meantime, if the steps above don't work for you and you're still unable to access Paybooks, here's what you can do.
- Navigate to Account/MyApps
- Login with your QuickBooks credentials. If you have multiple company files linked to the same set of credentials, select the relevant company file from the dropdown list next to My Apps.
- You'd be able to see the app named Paybooks Payroll Cloud Application.
- Select Launch.
- Authorise the connection and you'll be logged into the full Paybooks experience.
If you need support with Paybooks payroll, reach out to their support team at 080-39591133 or log a ticket at Paybooks Help Centre.
This change will enable you to experience the full Paybooks application versus the earlier embedded experience inside QuickBooks. In addition, you can now experience more integrated apps with QuickBooks.
Launch Paybooks through the Apps tab and select Settings on the top right inside Paybooks.
Launch Paybooks through the Apps tab and in the left navigation bar, select Reports to see all payroll reports.
Yes, the Paybooks to QuickBooks data integration such as month-end payroll run JV (journal entry) will continue to be supported.
No. Your past payroll data in Paybooks won't be impacted. Journal entries that have been automatically posted in QuickBooks through the Paybooks app won't be impacted either.
I am unable to see new employees in Paybooks in the QuickBooks Employees page and Employee Contact List report
Once entered, your employees list will be available in the Paybooks app only.