Learn what you need to have or do before using Dataswitcher to migrate to QuickBooks Online.
There are three things you have to do before starting the conversion to QuickBooks Online with Dataswitcher.
Dataswitcher can only convert to an empty QuickBooks Online account. If you need to reset your settings and data before you start, please see Delete your data and start over in QuickBooks Online.
Taxes have to be disabled before the conversation starts. Dataswitcher does not convert taxes to prevent calculation differences. Instead, we use a tried and tested method for the first Tax report.
If you selected multi-currency as an option, you have to enable this before the conversion by following these steps:
- Login to QuickBooks Online.
- Select the Gear icon on the top right hand.
- Choose Account and Settings, then select Advanced.
- Under Currency, select the pencil at the right-hand side.
- Choose your home-currency and enable Multi-currency.