Learn how to set up QuickBooks Online to send invoices from your Gmail email address.
After you connect QuickBooks to your Google account, you can send customers invoices from your Gmail address. This way you can manage your emails with customers all in one place.
Connect your Gmail account:
- Create an invoice like you normally do.
- When you’re done creating the invoice, select Save and send to open the preview window.
- Note: a message will show if you have an existing credit. Select OK.
- In the From drop-down menu, select Add Gmail address.
- Follow the steps on the screen to let QuickBooks use your Gmail account.
- Select Save and close.
The next time you send an invoice, you'll see your Gmail account in the From field.
For answers to popular questions, check out the send invoices from your Gmail address FAQ.