Your current subscription rate depends on the original rate and any discounts offered at the time your subscription began. You can see most subscription rate issues on the Account and Settings page. Since your rate seems higher than you expected, here are some scenarios that could explain why:
Tax/GST is added to the base subscription price.
You had promotional discounts that have now expired, and your subscription now bills at the regular price.
You recently upgraded from Simple Start to Essentials, or from Essentials to Plus.
Once you've noticed that you're not able to overcharged with the stated information above, I'd suggest contacting our QuickBooks Support Team. They have the tools to pull up your account and verify the overcharges you've received.
Here's how to contact them:
1. Open your QuickBooks Account.
2. At the top right, click the Help icon.
3. Click Contact Us.
4. Under What can we help you with?, enter your concern.
5. Click Let's Talk.
6. You'll be routed into the Choose a way to connect with us page. You can select either Chat or Email.
7. Select how you want to contact them and fill in the information.