Hi there, atelier-karolis-.
Your current subscription rate depends on the original rate and any discounts offered at the time your subscription began. You can see most subscription rate issues on the Account and Settings page. Since your rate seems higher than you expected, here are some scenarios that could explain why:
For additional information, you can check this article: Understanding your subscription rate.
Once you've noticed that you're not able to overcharged with the stated information above, I'd suggest contacting our QuickBooks Support Team. They have the tools to pull up your account and verify the overcharges you've received.
Here's how to contact them:
1. Open your QuickBooks Account.
2. At the top right, click the Help icon.
3. Click Contact Us.
4. Under What can we help you with?, enter your concern.
5. Click Let's Talk.
6. You'll be routed into the Choose a way to connect with us page. You can select either Chat or Email.
7. Select how you want to contact them and fill in the information.
Please refer to this article to see steps on how you can change your card information for your subscription: Update the payment info for your QuickBooks Online subscription.
You're always welcome to post in the Community anytime you have other concerns or questions. We'll be here to assist you anytime.