Get help with resetting your password or recovering your user ID for QuickBooks Online.
If you forgot your QuickBooks Online login, no worries. You can reset your password and get your user ID in no time. Here’s how to do it.
If you just need to update your user ID or password, you can do it in QuickBooks or in Intuit Account Manager.
Recover your user ID or reset your password
- Go to qbo.intuit.com.
- Select I forgot my user ID or Password.
- Enter your phone number, email address, or user ID, then select Continue.
- Follow the onscreen instructions. If you used your email address or user ID to verify your account, you'll receive an email with a password reset link.
Didn’t get the email?
- Check your spam or junk folders.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
- Check all email addresses you might've used to sign up to your account.
- Make sure to unblock emails from Intuit. Learn more how to whitelist Intuit emails.
|Note: To proceed with the password reset or user ID recovery, you need to have access to the email you used when you signed up for QuickBooks Online. If you no longer have access, send us an email change request.|